Hello! We are Monika and Jordi, Czech-Catalan creative duo. We combine illustration, design and animation, in order to create original and distinctive styles of products, campaigns or entire brands. We develop projects of all kinds for all types of clients and situations, from art direction in visual identities and marketing, to the creation of books.
We love illustrated books, silkscreen print, music and anchovy pizza. We often get inspired by Japan, outer space and our fat cat Momo.
If you have a story to tell, on paper or on screen, or you are looking for a visual image for your company, product or campaign, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Monika (Prague, 1989)
Born and raised in Prague, she studied the Master of Design and Communication at Elisava and Motion graphics at BAU, Barcelona. She is an enthusiastic student of Japanese, a lover of picnics, books, and embroidery, hoping to learn to play the accordion one day.
Jordi (Barcelona, 1978)
Jordi studied Graphic Design at ESDI and Digital Arts at UPF, in Barcelona. Graphic designer and art director with more than 20 years of experience, who loves sci-fi, guitar distortion, and Japanese karaoke.
Talks and presentations
• Montreuil Children Book Fair, Paris, November 2019
• Czech centre Tokyo, Japan, April 2019
• Live illustration — Japanese culture week, FNAC Callao, Madrid, March 2019
• Casa Usher — The latest in Czech Literature, Barcelona, October 2018
• Madrid Book Fair, June 2018
• Workshop for children Prostor pro… — The Moravian Gallery in Brno, May 2018
• FNAC Barcelona & FNAC Madrid, April 2018
• TABOOK Festival, October 2017
• LUSTR illustration festival, Prague, September 2017
• PechaKucha Night Prague Vol. 55, September 2017
• PIKUNIKKU, A TASTE OF JAPAN, AG Gallery Brooklyn, New York, 6/11/2022 ~ 8/7/ 2022